Homeowners in and around Verde Valley, Flagstaff, Lake Montezuma and Munds Park like to ensure that their property looks attractive and appealing. With this in view they opt for the best exterior finishes and hire the services of specialist landscaping companies like Landscape Magic for high quality, creatively designed outdoor spaces.
We have also helped a large number of property owners in and around Sedona, Cottonwood, Village of Oak Creek, Cornville and Clarkdale achieve the effect they want on their properties. Over the years, many of our customers have also requested us to handle exterior stucco application projects and we tackle these in an expert manner too. Stucco is an excellent option for coating the exterior and interior walls of the home.
What is Stucco?It’s a building material that is very similar to cement/mortar. A dry plaster powder is mixed with water- this paste hardens to form stucco. The difference between stucco and the former two materials is that it stays softer even after it has dried. We manipulate it using either sandpaper or other tools to give it a unique texture. This is what makes it more of a finishing material rather than a load-bearing one
The Benefits of Stucco Wall Finishing
- It is a highly fashionable finish
- Blends itself well to contemporary and traditionally designed spaces
- It is an extremely versatile material that designers, architects and landscapers use in their work to lend it a unique look
- It can be used in isolation as well as in combination with materials such as wood, brick and natural stone
- It can be easily applied on flat/curved surfaces; this means even those odd spots or awkward nooks and crannies in a structure can easily be coated using stucco coating for exterior walls
- It has a natural beauty and customization is possible
- Available in a range of textures and colors
- Complements the look of all types of décor and is perfect for exterior walls
- It’s a good way to hide slight imperfections in the walls
- Stucco is strong, durable and long lasting; in fact stucco that has been installed by experts like us can outlast wood and brick too
- It adds very good R-Value which adds to the insulation quotient of your home; this helps you save on heating & cooling costs
- Stucco installation cost isn’t very low, but it provides long-term value and since you never have to paint it you save a significant amount on painting expenses over the years
- Ease of application
- Easy to maintain & inexpensive to repair
Contact the Customized Stucco Application ExpertsNo matter which way you look at it, when you opt for our services for stucco application on internal walls of your home, you benefit in a number of ways. You can use this web form to send us your queries or request for a free quote for interior stucco.
You can also speak with the Landscape Magic experts at 928-284-9314 and tell us what your requirements are. We handle end-to-end landscaping projects including landscaping and property maintenance, construction of retaining walls and installation of pavers and water features too.