Sedona Arizona Weather
Sedona Arizona Weather: The SeasonsWINTER: It snows a few times during the winter, but (usually) melts away by mid-day. If you're up early enough, you can enjoy a stunningly lovely, fairy-book kind of scenery.
- Mid-day temperatures are usually in the 50's, but occasionally stay in the low 30's. Nights are consistently in the 30's. NOTE: For our ° C friends, the range is -1° to 13° C.
SPRING: In spring, there are cool days and very warm days. And lots and lots of flowers in bloom.
- Early spring temperatures range from the 30's still, up to the 70's and by late spring we're well into warming up, with high 70's - 80's. (Early Range: 0 to 23° C; Late Spring Highs: 21 to 28° C)
SUMMER: Summer is consistently warm, usually in the high 80's to mid 90's °F (around 27 to 35 ° C). And, in late July - August, there are a few weeks of spectacular "monsooning."
- It rains for a few minutes or a few hours each day, and the warmth and cool combine for impressive thunder and lightning shows. Then stops, suddenly, and dries out quickly.
AUTUMN: During fall, the daytime temperatures are mid 70's - 80's °F (20 to 30 ° C). This is when lots of trees radiate vibrant yellows and oranges, especially around Oak Creek Canyon, and visually pop off the red rocks and evergreens that frame them.
Sedona Arizona Weather: Facts
- The average warmest month is July.
- The highest recorded temperature was 110°F in 2003.
- December is the average coolest month.
- The lowest recorded temperature was 0°F in 1968.
- The most precipitation on average occurs in March.
Sedona Arizona Weather: Monthly Averages